Monday, February 17, 2014

Downsizing Your Life for Freedom, Flexibility and Financial Peace





Today and tomorrow, my new book is free on Amazon! Downsizing Your Life for Freedom, Flexibility and Financial Peace explains why so many people (including me) have downsized their lives, and how you can do it too.

This concept makes so much sense if you're out of work or underemployed, if you're an empty nester or if you just want to make your life easier. My book is full of true stories (including mine) of people who purposely downsized their lives and are loving the results.

Feel free to forward the book link to anyone you know who might be helped by it. If you enjoy the book, please review it on your blog or at Amazon.com. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading your new book...excellent! I've already been decluttering, getting ready to move to a smaller place. You've given me the encouragement to keep going and do even more than I'd planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that! Good luck with all the hard work....it'll be worth the effort.

    Thanks for sharing your kind words about my book!

    ReplyDelete